Join our lovely ladies, Shirley Strawberry and Carla Ferrell along with our family at V-103 Chicago on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at the Salvation Army Kroc Center for the Cracker Barrel Sista Strut 3K Breast Cancer Walk in Chicago, IL.
The Sista Strut Walk for Breast Cancer raises awareness for breast cancer, specifically in the African American community and help to provide information on community resources.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM:
- Go to the registration website racesonline.com/events/sista-strut-chicago
- Select "REGISTER NOW" on the right hand side.
- Select your form of payment
- Either Credit/Debit Card or Money Orders (Cash/Check link)
- We do not accept cash or personal checks.
- Please note when using a credit card, there is a $3 per person processing fee.
- Select "Team Member".
- Complete the form with your information.
- Once you get to "Team Name", select from the list of teams available. If you are creating a new team, select "Create A New Team".
- Please note the system does not save team names from previous years.
- If you are registering for multiple people, you will select "+Another Registration For This Event" on the checkout screen and follow the same steps.
The cost is $15 for each individual and $20 per team member. Registration fee includes the Sista Strut t-shirt as well as a backpack and an opportunity to take a team photo at the event. A team can consist of 2+ people. Each participating member of a team must sign-up as a team member in order to receive the Sista Strut t-shirt and backpack.
For more information visit: racesonline.com
Photo: Courtesy of V-103