Uncle Steve Harvey is straight from the country and in honor of Memorial Day, Unc shares the recipe to his infamous bbq sauce.
Check it out:
Uncle Steve's BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup of ACV
- 6 tsp Garlic Powder (leveled)
- 7 tsp of Raw Brown Cane Sugar
- 1 bottle of Rufus TeaugUe Sweet Heat
- 1 bottle of Rufus Teague Honey Sweet
- 1 1/2 bottle of water (use empty Rufus Teague bottle)
- In a mixing bowl pour ACV, garlic powder, raw brown cane sugar, Rufus Teague Sweet Heat and Honey Sweet bbq sauce. Pour in water and blend together in pot.
- Simmer on low heat and cover with lid.
Take a listen at the 13:21 mark below:
If you're getting down on the grill this Memorial Day, perhaps you should give Unc's sauce a try and let us know how it turned out for you! 😉
Photo: Getty Images